Voting and Election Information
ELECTION SCHEDULE FOR 2022:
Village Caucus – January 19, 2022 5:45 p.m.
February Primary - Tuesday, February 15, 2022
Spring Election – Tuesday, April 5, 2022
August Primary - Tuesday, August 9, 2022
Fall Election - November 8, 2022
Wisconsin now requires Photo IDs to vote! For more information, please visit the following website: http://bringit.wisconsin.gov/
To check the status of your absentee ballot or to check your voter history
- Please visit: https://myvote.wi.gov/
State of Wisconsin Election Commission
The State of Wisconsin Election Commission has all the forms available for download at their web site. Below are links to some of the most requested forms.
EL-121 Absentee Ballot Request
- English Absentee Ballot Request: https://elections.wi.gov/forms/EL-121-english
- Spanish Absentee Ballot Request: https://elections.wi.gov/forms/EL-121-spanish
EL-131 Voter Registration Application Information on registering to Vote.
- English Voter Registration Form: https://elections.wi.gov/forms/el-131-english
- Spanish Voter Registration Form: https://elections.wi.gov/forms/el-131-spanish
Acceptable Photo ID
- Photo ID: Acceptable-Photo-ID-PIctures
Proof of Residence Forms
- Proof of Residence: Proof of Residence Pictures
Wisconsin Election Commission Badger Voter Information Site: https://badgervoters.wi.gov/